Are you ready to take your doctoral education to the next level? Look no further, because applications are now open for the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025.
These scholarships are designed to offer excellent opportunities for international students who want to pursue doctoral education in Europe. If you are a scholar from a developing country and wish to establish a name for yourself in the field of science, then this fully funded doctoral scholarship is perfect for you.
The Ghent University doctoral scholarship attracts brilliant minds from all over the world. With a fully-funded scholarship, you will gain practical experience by becoming a critical member of a diverse community of researchers. You will also have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge by participating in various research activities while being guided by top experts.
In addition, this scholarship program requires students to conduct research in the North for the first 24 months, after which they must conduct research in the South for the remaining 24 months. This international PhD scholarship in Europe is ideal for students who have big dreams and want to make a difference in the world.
Students must complete the following eligibility criteria to be considered eligible for the University of Ghent scholarship in Belgium 2024
- Bachelor’s degree is required for applicants.
- Asian, African, and Latin American applicants are only eligible to apply if they come from developing or transformative regions.
- To become a member of the Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, you must be accredited.
- Requirements for English proficiency.
- Scholarships are available only in the fields mentioned above.
- Recommendation letters.
Now that you have seen the requirements the next thing is to show you how to apply without meeting anyone for help.
How to Apply for Ghent University Scholarships in Belgium
Click on the Apply Now button to start your application for the Ghent University PhD scholarship in Europe.
The application process is online.
- Applicants must fill out the form in English and submit it via email at BOFapplication@ugent.be.
- Along with the application form, the supervisor must submit 2 documents mentioned below.
- Advice on the applicant, stating the supervisors’ opinion on the applicant’s capability as a future researcher.
- Advice on the ethical and biosafety context of the proposed research project
- Applications must be submitted before the Ghent University Scholarships deadline ends.
- Scholarships Deadline:
- The deadline for the Ghent University Scholarships is 20 February 2024.
- The results will be announced starting on 15 May 2024.
Meanwhile, let us know if this article was helpful to you by making use of our comment box, and do not forget to share our link on social media and as friends.