This page is made for those that want to sign up for Sun Life Financial Health Insurance. Our team has been in research to know the best Health Insurance.
We want you to know that you are on the right page. All you have to do now is to keep on reading down the page to get more information about this outstanding company.
READ MORE: Benefit of Drinking Water Early in the Morning
Meanwhile, there are a lot of things you should know about this company before you do anything. We want you to know that we posted what you will love which is Green Shield Canada Life Insurance.
Sun Life Financial Health Insurance
Sun Life Financial Inc. is a Canadian financial services company. It is primarily known as a life insurance company.
Sun Life has a presence in investment management with over CAD$1.3 trillion in assets under management operating in a number of countries.
It has over $125 billion in assets under administration as of 2020. Sun Life ranks number 235 on the Forbes Global 2000 list for 2022.
Founded in Montreal, Quebec, as The Sun Insurance Company of Montreal in 1865 by Matthew Hamilton Gault (1822–1887), an Irish immigrant who settled in Montreal in 1842.
However, operations actually began in 1871. By the end of the 19th century, it had expanded to Central and South America, the United States.
The United Kingdom, West Indies, Japan, China, the Philippines, India, North Africa, and other international markets.
During the next five decades, the company grew and prospered, surviving the difficulties of World War I and the large drain on its finances through policy claims arising from the large number of deaths caused by the Great Flu Epidemic of 1918.
What you Stand to Benefits
There are a lot of things you will benefit from this amazing company. Without wasting so much of your time let’s start the right way.
There are as follows.
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- The Sun Advantage Savings and Investment Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- Tax-advantaged accounts
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Agile Workplace
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance Program
There are a lot of them, about at this time we are going to end it right now. The next thing is to show you how to apply without running to anyone for help.
Steps to Create Sun Life Financial Insurance Account
All you have to do is to follow the steps that we are about to provide on this page right below. We are here to make it easy and simple for you.
- Firstly, you have to visit the page @ www.sunlife.com/account
- After that, you have to sign up for your account.
- On the page, you have to select New User. Create an account.
- Enter your name and email address, and then select Continue. You will receive an email from Sun Life to verify your email address.
- Select the link provided in your email verification and you will receive additional screens to complete your account registration.
- Select Member for the type of account you need.
Select your primary reason for registering and we’ll present identifying options that will work for your registration type, including:
- Social Security Number
- Member ID
- Employee ID
- Claim number
- Policy number
Complete steps 2-4 requesting personal information, and account security, and then accept the terms and conditions. Select Continue.
- You will receive a confirmation page letting you know your registration is complete.
- With your Sun Life account, you can view information and tools to help you:
- Access your personal plan information
- Access Dental benefit details
- Submit and view claims online
- Apply for Evidence of Insurability
Now that you have seen how to apply without meeting anyone for help. The next thing is to show you how to get in touch with Sun Life Financial Health Insurance company.
Insurance or investments through your advisor, online or by phone; Purchased through an advisor. 1-877-SUN-LIFE (1-877-786-5433); Purchased online or by phone.
Make use of our comments box right below if you have any questions about this post. Once we get your message we will get back to you.