Female Reproductive Organs – However, the ability to reproduce is one of the properties which distinguish living from non-living things.
Let’s look at Male Reproductive System before that; we want you to know that Trydiurnal.com is one of the best website that helps you reach information concerning health. In our last discussion class ,we touched some topics which is relevant to what we are going to discuss now.
It should not be confuse with the Female reproductive system. Which is the reason why we are here to clarify you on the information that has been gathered by our expertise.
Male Reproductive system , is what all male human beings should understand because, it is the basis of the functions of their body although in most cases, they requires the knowledge of educationist to understand what these Reproductive System is all about.
READ MORE>>> When Breast Cancer Metastasizes to the Brain
In most cases could go out of hand if not properly maintained. So, that is why some of our expertise are here to give us a better understanding of what this Male reproductive system is all about including the functions of each and everyone of them.
What Is Male Reproductive System?
Come to the think of it, reproductive system is what each and everyone of us have come across with. So, for better understanding of what Male reproductive system is all about, we are going to start with clear definition of what Male reproductive system is all about;
Is the organ found in the male body that is made up of a numerous of sex organs that helps in the process of human reproduction. Now that we have given an insight definition of Male reproductive system, I believe that it is going to help understand what we are explaining about.
Primary And Secondary
Let us look into the primary and secondary reproductive organ because, it will help us classify male organs as required.
- Primary reproductive organ is called testis.
- The secondary reproductive organ include ;
- Ductus deferens
- Seminal Vesicle
- Bulbourethral Gland
Moreover, we have outlined the primary and secondary Male reproductive organ, let us look into the male genital tract .The male genital tract include one of these outline above.
- Vas efferent
- Ejaculatory Duct
- Vas Deferens
It is a pair of ovoid organ that lies within the scrotum that produces sperm and testosterone. you can see that without testes, fertilization will not occur
It is a pendulous organ that helps during copulation .it is long enough to penetrate into the female vagina.
Functions Of Male Reproductive System
In addition, now that I have given some of the explanations of the male organs ,let us look into the functions of the various organs of male body which will still help us to understand and know the function of various organ in our body. The functions are outlined above.
- Testes: It helps in the production of sperm and testosterone .So, the sperms produced here always helped during copulation or intercourse.
- Epididymis: The epididymis helps in the maturation of spermatozoa and it learns little bit of swimming into the female vagina.
- Vas Deferens :It transport spermatozoa from the epididymis to the ejaculatory duct.
- Seminal Vesicle and Ejaculatory Duct :It helps in the production of fructose that provides nutrition to the sperm. Because of this nutrition, it helps in the maturation of sperm to improve it movement during copulation.
- Penis :It is the male organ of copulation .As we all know ,it is penis that helps during an intercourse to transfer sperm into the female genital tract.
Further more, now that I have given the functions of various reproductive system found in male, it is important to also know Semen means.
Semen can be defined as the fluid that is ejected in the female vagina during copulation. Semen can only be found in the male system because it is the rules of male to release sperm.