The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, United Kingdom. The university is divided into three faculties: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, and Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. Many students get full scholarships at the University of Surrey.
Furthermore, there are various schools through which the university offers its degree programs. Moreover, the university is a major center for satellite and mobile communications research. Above all, the university is in 248th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The University of Surrey also offers a range of scholarships to all of its incoming students. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, region, need and faculty. International, as well as home students, are eligible for different scholarships.
The highest awarding scholarships for international students at the university include the Surrey International Scholarship for Excellence and Surrey Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship.
£5,000 or £2,500
To be eligible for this scholarship applicant must:
- Be an offer holder for one of the full-time eligible MSc programmes
- Apply for their chosen programme within the permitted timeframe as well as confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Likewise, be an overseas fee-paying student
- Be self-funded
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Moreover, be high calibre students from Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand or Vietnam.
The scholarship does not require a separate application. Considerations are automatic.